b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/> 2 3 Eugene Mortgage and Real Estate News: Judge Slams One West Bank

Welcome to the Eugene Oregon Mortgage and Real Estate News Blog

I hope you find the information and links in this blog usefull. The blog covers a wide range of real estate related topics. The focus is on items that effect the local market (Eugene / Springfield area), but we also cover items of National interest.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Judge Slams One West Bank


The news is a little stale, but I still got a little laugh out of the judges decision to wipe out the family's debt on their home in retaliation for the banks actions. No word on what the state of One West Bank's appeal that I can find. I am betting that the judge gets reversed, but boy I wish this would stand.

Read The Full Story Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment